Saturday, April 02, 2011

No Technical Support Provided

Readers,

If you're came here through the links from my other blog posts, please take time to read what I have to say.

The solutions to the problems I solve, are large done to "scratch my own itch". I like to share these solutions through my blog with the hope that it'll be useful to others facing the same issues. However, I have a pretty intense full-time job in my own company, which leaves me very little time to be providing any specific guidance in any related problems that you may face.

You may want to comment on the blog post, and hopefully, some good Samaritans may give out more wisdom or advice. Or you may be the one who's giving help to others, and good on you if that's the case. That is what community spirit is all about.

Unfortunately, I cannot be here to provide technical support for you and if I don't have further insight or time to the problems you have, you are largely on your own.

Thank you for understanding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment